Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
used to perform technical operations such as IT authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information regarding users accessing the server, which, as a rule, are installed directly by the website operator. Technical cookies include: o browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas); o analytics cookies, where used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; or functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
used in order to create a personalized user profile starting from the pages he / she has visited and show him, therefore, targeted advertisements (c.d. behavioral advertising). With the provision in question, the Privacy Guarantor points out that, in compliance with article 122 of the Privacy Code, for the installation of technical cookies it is not necessary to acquire the prior consent of the users, without prejudice to the obligation to provide information pursuant to of article 13 of the same Code, that the site manager, if he uses only this type of cookies, will be able to provide in the manner he considers most suitable. Otherwise, the use of profiling cookies is allowed only with the prior consent of the user, in the presence of an appropriate information, provided with the simplified procedures identified in the provision in question. Furthermore, the use of this type of cookies is subject to the obligation to notify the Privacy Guarantor. Information with simplified procedures and acquisition of online consent for profiling cookies
By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you wish not to allow cookies, please follow the steps below,
1. Select the Chrome settings menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
5. Select Prevent sites from setting data.
6. Select Done.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. To open Internet Explorer, click on the Start button. In the search box type Internet Explorer and then in the results list click on Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options.
3. Click on the Privacy tab and in Settings move the slider upwards to block all cookies or down to allow them all and then click OK.
1. Click on the menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Under History settings: select use custom settings.
4. To enable cookies, check the item Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate remove the mark from the item.
1. Go to the Safari menu (icon at the top right of the browser) and select Preferences
2. In the pop-up window that opens, select the Security icon (padlock)
3. Under the “Accept cookies” item, select the “Never” button
For more specific information consult your browser manual
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Sending e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and / or filling in the information request forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered by the customer .
The collected data can be hosted on servers allocated to the Republic of San Marino;
The data collected may occasionally be, for assistance activities, verified by the technical personnel of Passepartout.
to request deletion of your data, send an e-mail to email@example.com a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: FP Services s.r.l. – Via Morandi, 186, 40060 Toscanella di Dozza (BO)